|Pregnant women in Sidama|
Accessibility and availability of quality reproductive health services
• Awareness and sensitization campaigns like Beza Show, Beza cup, Beza Art day, Circus music, drama, road show
• Production and distribution of IEC materials
• Beza F.M (mini- media programmes)
• Community conversation on ARH, ART,VCT, genital mutilation, (HTP)
• Advocacy on the right of youth, children, PLWHA and others
• Peer to peer counseling
2. Mitigation of vulnerable youth and OVC
• Provision of school/ college fee, scholastic materials
• Vocational and skill training
• Medical support
• Giving psycho- social support to traumatized orphans
• IGA for vulnerable youths
3. Capacity building
• Training for youth club leaders.
• Training for village facilitators, councilors home based care givers on ART, VCT and PMTCT promotion.
• Training school youths on substance abuse, ARH and core life skills
• Workshops for different community group members.
• Training for youths on drama, circus and music.
• Training for children on prevention of HIV/AIDS and substance abuse.
• Technique, material and financial support for clubs .CBO and PLWHA associations.
4. Service Delivery
• Library service
• Periodical information on HIV, RH drug, sport
• Recreation service (film, satellite service and indoor games)
5. Care and support
• Organize community support for PLWHA
• Monthly support for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHAs)
• Small scale IGA for PLWHAs
• IGA for vulnerable youth
• Home based support for bed ridden PLWHAs
• Home finding and fostering for street children and orphans.